Hello lovelies! It’s me, flora from @florasweekshow. ❤ How’s everybody doing? I hope you’re all well and happy! In today’s blog post, I’m so excited because Saumya @Draw-Write-Inspire has just turned 14 and for that special day, she’s decided to hold a twenty-one word story/poem challenge because it’s the 21st August, in 2021 and we’re in the 21st century. Amazing idea, isn’t it! 😍
For my entry, I decided to do a poem and for my topic, sea/waves. 🌊 I’m going to write a 21 word poem about waves and the sea! I hope you enjoy!
RULES: (from Saumya’s post)
- You have to post the 21 Word Story/Poem on your blog or you can email it to me on firstname.lastname@example.org (No nonsense that you have to follow me first, just participate!!)
- Both bloggers and non-bloggers can participate so Reblog and Share this as much as possible!
- You must link this post when you post your story or poem and comment on this post if in case I miss your pingback.
- You must use the tag Draw-Write-Inspire and Write in Style, Write in 21 in your post.
- You can post your entry anytime before 21st September 3 PM IST/9:30 AM GMT. Entries after that will not be accepted. I will be announcing the winners on 28th September.
- The story or poem can be on any topic of your choice, no pressure on that.
- Please keep your content suitable for all ages. Entries with inappropriate content will be disqualified.
- You can challenge and nominate other bloggers for doing it if you want (optional)
All the info about points are on the original post here.
Water splashes up and down, Gliding upon the ocean, Glamorous water shines with the light, Peaceful creatures below, graceful and soundless.
💞 💞 💞
My inspiration for this poem was when I went on a ferry to France and I looked out at the beautifully coloured sea.
Thanks for reading! As I said make sure to check out the original post here for more info on the challenge. 😇 I really enjoyed doing this and I hope you liked it too. Have a great day,
My Lifestyle blog– Saturday
My writing blog (this blog) – Tuesday